Ways to safely do so in order to relax and enjoy the experience more.
If you love to travel, hate stress, and want to make aromatherapy part of your adventure, you’re in luck. There are many ways to include essential oils in your itinerary. In fact, portability tops the list of things that make options such as Lavender, Mandarin, and Spearmint ideal. Known as natural ways to combat conditions such as insomnia, nausea, and fatigue, essential oils should be inside every traveler’s carry-on bag.
Be Comfortable No Matter What You Do with the Power of Aromatherapy
Some ways to use aromatherapy essential oils while traveling include:
- To overcome feelings of nausea while flying. Mandarin is known to help with stomach upset such as indigestion which helps you avoid air sickness.
- To sleep in an unfamiliar place. The incredibly relaxing smell of Lavender lulls anyone to slumber even when they’re used to sleeping in their own bed.
- To wake up and greet the day with gusto. Spearmint is less addictive than coffee and a much more natural way to rise in the morning.
- To overcome a bad headache. Peppermint helps with congestion, too.
- To feel at greater ease in a crowd of strangers. Lavender assists with anxiety and depression by relaxing both the body and the mind.
All of the aforementioned essential oils are available as Bioesse Tech Aromatherapy Inhalation Patches. Purchasing a box or two of your favorite variety prior to flying to your destination is highly recommended. Because the patches contain a small amount of liquid (i.e. essential oil), it’s important to familiarize yourself with airport regulations. Waiting until you’ve gone through security with your carry-on and received clearance to board a flight is the best time to use the patches in an airport.
Create a Smoother and Less Stressful Travel Experience Right from the Start
Make the most of essential oils while traveling wherever you go. Because they are portable and long-lasting, our Aromatherapy Inhalation Patches are a travel essential. You can stick a few in your carry-on bag to apply after you’ve been cleared by airport security. The discreet application of a Lavender patch in the restroom provides you with deep relaxation for up to eight hours at a time which makes boarding, departing, and arriving that much easier for you.