Put a lot more pep in your step going forward with these tips and tricks.
If you’re the type of person who has a hard time getting out of bed in the morning, you may need to set several alarms to jolt yourself awake. Then, you rush around your routine without taking a moment to appreciate the gift of another day. You begrudgingly haul your tired body out the door and onto work, school or the series of errands and appointments you need to run before coming home once again. You never get a chance to wake up fully or feel as if you’ve gained enough momentum to propel yourself through the day without the assistance of caffeine.
What if there was a better way to get up? Would you be willing to change how you approach mornings? Could a sustained feeling of energy improve your mood and even the outcome of your day? We believe it can!
Highly Energetic Ways to Say “Hello!” to the Sun
Here are five energizing ways to start your morning:
- By stretching gently in bed. It tells your muscles and bones that it’s time to move.
- Through the addition of music. Keep a few playlists on hand that get you pumped up.
- With the invigorating scent of citrus. Diffuse it and look for skincare and hair products that include it as an ingredient.
- Through gratitude journaling. Note at least three things you’re thankful for.
- By spending at least 10 minutes outdoors in the sun before going on with your day. Get a healthy dose of Vitamin D first thing in the AM!
Add these suggestions to your morning routine and mindfully note the results. Before you know it, you’ll feel more energized than not. In fact, you may even forget that you once had trouble leaping out of bed.
Start Your Day Out with a Spring in Your Step
Even if you don’t consider yourself a morning person, you can certainly become one with practice. Following the tips listed above is a great starting point as it provides you with the opportunity to ease into a new routine. Wearing a Spearmint Aromatherapy Inhalation Patch underneath your clothing allows you to tap into that energy for up to eight hours a day. Forgo that extra cup of coffee in favor of a naturally energizing essential oil, which can be inhaled for a quick pick-me-up.