Every household should have its own natural first aid kit. If you’re not sure what to put in yours, you’re in luck. We have some suggestions that make creating your kit super easy. Then, when you need a natural quick fix, you’ll have everything that you need right where you can find it.
Here are some things you should put into your family first aid kit:
- Baking Soda. There are many uses for this inexpensive pantry supply. One, in particular, is to treat bee stings. To do this, you’ll want to remove the stinger and clean the area well. Then, create a paste using water and baking soda and apply it to the wound. It should heal quickly and beautifully.
- Tea Tree Oil. Both antiseptic and antifungal, this wonder oil is a necessity for every natural first aid kit. It can be used to treat earaches, fungal infections, insect bites, and cold sores.
- Aloe Vera Gel. If you don’t have access to an aloe vera plant, you can keep a small bottle of gel in your first aid kit. It’s great for taking the sting out of burns. If you get burned by the stove or burned by the sun and it doesn’t require medical care, apply a liberal amount of unscented gel to the area.
- Honey. Full of antimicrobial properties, a spoonful of honey helps soothe a sore throat. You can also add it to herbal teas to give the beverage some sweetness.
- Chamomile Tea Bags. This herb helps soothe tense muscles and invite sleep. The next time you need to relax fully, sip on a cup of chamomile tea and enjoy sweet slumber.
Taking a natural approach to treating ailments and minor cuts, scrapes, and bruises is easy when you have the right tools on hand. With Bioesse Tech’s variety of Aromatherapy and Hemp Inhalation Patches, it’s easy. Adding a few to your natural first aid kit is a wise idea. That way, when you need them most, you’ll have!