Your sign can help you choose the perfect blend of fragrances to use daily. Find out what the best essential oil is for your birth month.
You don’t need to be a daily reader of your horoscope to understand that you may have certain dominant personality traits. Even if you’re not a big believer in astrology, there are some things you can take away from its lessons. Learning more about yourself as a person and how you respond to certain alternative healing practices such as aromatherapy can benefit your mind, body, and soul. If you’ve been struggling with an ailment and want to go the natural route to address it, you’ll find essential oils very valuable.
The Different Birth Signs and Corresponding Oils
The different birth signs of the zodiac and corresponding essential oils are listed below for reference purposes. Use it to select the oils you want to use in your Bioesse Tech Blank Aromatherapy Patches. It’s another way to address your unique needs and individual purpose.
Select your sign based on your month and date of birth:
- Aries (March 21-April 19). Sweet Orange.
- Taurus (April 20-May 20). Cedarwood.
- Gemini (May 21-June 20). Cardamom.
- Cancer (June 21-July 22). Laurel.
- Leo (July 23-August 22). Ginger.
- Virgo (August 23-September 22). Rosemary.
- Libra (September 23-October 22). Frankincense.
- Scorpio (October 23-November 21). Rose.
- Sagittarius (November 22-December 21). Ylang-Ylang.
- Capricorn (December 22-January 19). Black Pepper.
- Aquarius (January 20-February 18). German Chamomile.
- Pisces (February 19-March 20). Sandalwood.
Experiment with the different oils that correspond with your birth month and date. You’ll quickly find out if they resonate with you or not. You can then decide to use or omit them from your collection.
How to Apply What You’ve Learned
Use Blank Inhalation Patches to put aromatherapy essential oils to good use. Now that you know how certain fragrances assist you with feeling better, you can safely and conveniently focus on your symptoms and lessening their presence in your life. Having access to a wide range of healing modalities such as aromatherapy and deep breathing calms the nervous system and puts you in control of how you feel.