Cold, flu, and allergy seasons are no match to your body’s improved and strong immune system.
A compromised immune system can lead to illness. That’s why you want to do everything you can to keep yours a naturally strong immune system. There are many things you can do to strengthen your immune system with little effort. You’ll be less susceptible to getting sick during cold, flu, and allergy season by taking preventative measures today.
Here are some of the ways to strengthen your immune system:
- Make exercise a priority. Get your body moving so that you’re able to sweat out toxins. Drink plenty of extra water while you exercise so that you’re continually flushing out the bad stuff and keeping your body hydrated and healthy.
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables. The natural antibodies you produce are enhanced in capability when you load up on fresh produce. Grocery shop or go to the farmer’s market as often as you can and use what you’ve purchased to make meals and snacks.
- Get rest and lots of it. There isn’t much you can do when you’ve not slept. Sleep is reparative and essential for nearly all of your body’s functions from breathing to regulating your heart rate.
- Wash your hands frequently. If you work in the public or spend time among other people, you’ll want to prevent the spread of germs by washing your hands a lot. You can also carry antibacterial hand cleanser, which sterilizes without the need for water.
- Spend time in the sunshine. Too little Vitamin D increases your chances for respiratory problems. Take a walk on your lunch break or schedule time after work to do some gardening or lawn care so that you’re able to get at least 15 minutes outdoors.
Give your immune system some extra attention so that it protects you better through cold, flu, and allergy seasons. The Healthy Me Inhalation Patches use a combination of Niaouli, Bergamot, Sweet Marjoram, and Fresh Ginger to promote good immunity. Wear them regularly so that you’re able to sail through the sickest months of the year feeling protected.