Essential oils enhance meditation practices. If you haven’t thought about using them while meditating, it’s time that you did. You won’t believe how beneficial specific essential oils are for your physical health and mental well-being. Being able to breathe in certain aromas alleviates symptoms caused by anxiety and insomnia.
Essential Oils for Meditation
Improve Your State of Mind with Accessible Tools
Like meditation, aromatherapy improves your state of mind. Both meditating and using essential oils is easy. They’re practices that you can take with you wherever you go. With Bioesse Tech’s Aromatherapy Inhalation Patches, you’re able to discreetly benefit from up to eight hours of relief from the blends that you choose to use. If you want to create your own blend, a Blank Inhalation Patch serves you well.
Essential Oils That Help While Meditating
Some essential oil varieties that are great for meditation include:
- Frankincense. It helps deepen spiritual connection.
- Myrrh. It stimulates the hypothalamus, pituitary and amygdalin glands which help you focus and alleviate symptoms of stress.
- Cedarwood. Helps you focus within.
- Sandalwood. Assists with dealing with emotional and spiritual wounding as well as opens up the heart to new people and experiences.
- Rose. Opens the heart to love and self-love while making spiritual connections stronger.
- Neroli. Helps you face fears and become more accepting of yourself.
- Vetiver. A very grounding oil that helps you remain focused while meditating.
- Sage. It cleanses and purifies a space as well as balances energy which is key to any meditation practice.
Make aromatherapy part of your meditation practice. It’s yet another tool you can revisit when things in your life and body get imbalanced. You’ll benefit from the sweet smell of symptom relief. Aromatherapy Inhalation Patches calm nerves, promote sleep, help with stomach upset, and give you the energetic boost you need to have an exceptional day.