If you want to try your hand at creating your own essential oil blends, there are a few things that you’ll need. This allows you to buy and use Blank Inhalation Patches asopposed to relying on the varieties we sell on the site. It gives you the opportunity to mix and match essential oil blends according to whatever ails you.
Create Your Own Essential Oil Blends
Here is what you need to create your own essential oil blends:
- Your choice of carrier oil. Choose from almond, hempseed, jojoba, and fractionated coconut oil to act as the carrier for the essential oils. It is not advisable to apply essential oil directly to the skin. The carrier oil dilutes the formula, making it safer to use.
- Your choice of essential oils. We sell inhalation patches that are already filled with a number of different oil combinations. If you don’t see one that interests you, feel free to use your own blends. Some nice combinations include something floral like lavender, neroli or jasmine with something woodsy, spicy or citrus. Orange, lemon, and lime oils provide an energizing boost to a blend.
- Blank Inhalation Patches. Each patch lasts 6-8 hours. You have the option to buy single patches at a time for $1.99 or a box of 25 patches for $49.75. If you plan to use the patches daily or fairly regularly, it’s best to buy them in bulk and fill them as needed.
- A glass or plastic dropper for each type of essential oil. Glass lasts longer but plastic doesn’t shatter so it’s really a matter of preference. You’ll need one dropper for each essential oil you plan to use.
- A glass bottle to put your essential oil blend in. You’ll want to mix the carrier oil and essential oils well before filling your Blank Inhalation Patch. You can smell the blend before adding it to the reservoir of the patch to see if you need to add more oil for fragrance.
- A pair of gloves. This protects your skin as you’re mixing the essential oils with the carrier oils. Make sure that you wear them every time you create a new blend. Wash the gloves regularly to prevent the oils from building up on them.
Now that you know how to create your own essential oil blends, you can start using them right away. Order the number of Blank Inhalation Patches that you need to get started. Benefit from the natural relief that aromatherapy brings to you and your family.