These high vibe healthy habits increase your happiness and well-being levels exponentially.
When you feel good, you shine. If that wasn’t incentive to do more of the things you enjoy and thrive on doing, nothing is! Instead of focusing your efforts on what you think you should be spending time on, why not listen to the sound of your heart and follow your dreams? By engaging in daily self-care habits and an intentional routine, you’re able to glow-up rather easily.
Not sure where to start? Let our list inspire you.
Here are 10 healthy daily habits that increase your ability to shine:
- Get out of bed 10 minutes earlier than usual. It allows you to do some of the things that you don’t always have time for on the days when you’re really pressed for time. You can ease into your morning instead of rushing into it head-on.
- Drink hot water with lemon. It flushes toxins out of your body. It also balances out your pH so your body is less acidic and more alkaline.
- Set your intention for the day. Decide how you want to feel. Then determine the steps that need to be taken to make it happen.
- Take time to review your schedule to mentally prepare for what is in store for you. It allows you to formulate a tentative plan. It also gives you a chance to come up with back-up plans in the event something doesn’t work out.
- Write three morning pages to clear your mind. This type of writing meditation encourages you to brain dump. It’s a practice Julia Cameron created and introduced in her book, The Artist’s Way.
- Nosh on a nutritious breakfast. Prepare a green smoothie or eat a jar of overnight oats. Both are easy to fix and highly nutritious.
- Don a power outfit. Pick a bold color and use it to express yourself. Allow yourself to feel powerful in the clothing you’ve chosen.
- Use the power of aromatherapy to energize you. Bioesse Tech’s Aromatherapy Inhalation Patches are for the person on-the-go. Use them to help you feel more energized, relaxed or even less congested.
- Listen to music or a podcast during your commute to excite and entertain you. Enjoy the drive more by making it a pleasant experience. Forget about the traffic jams and inconsiderate drivers by getting lost in the music or broadcast you’ve chosen to listen to.
- Smile at everyone you see. Give them a gift of your time and awareness. It helps you feel happier to smile.
These suggestions help you start each day out on the right foot. They increase your ability to shine by allowing you to be the happiest, healthiest, and most authentic version of yourself possible. If you haven’t yet had the opportunity to explore some of the options on the list because of time constraints, add one thing each week to your daily routine until you’ve gone through all ten ideas. You’ll reap the benefits of a well-lived life when you take the time to do something nice for yourself.