Do you have habits that add to your stress level?
Are you a ‘Nervous Nelly’ by nature? Do you have a hard time relaxing? If you do, you’re not alone. There are many people who experience high levels of stress. The overproduction of cortisol can be very damaging to your body, leading to adrenal fatigue, and causing you to want to sleep through the day. By identifying stressors in your life, you’re able to come up with solutions that help you get past them quickly and effectively.
Five things that prevent people from fully relaxing are:
- Digital media consumption. Although social media is a great tool for connecting with people, it can become very overwhelming. Doing a digital detox at least once a month helps. Shut down your electronics, disconnect from your phone for the day, and do something you wouldn’t ordinarily do outside your home.
- Disorganization. You don’t need to be an extreme organizer to benefit from decluttering. Too many things causes chaos in your mind. Learn to let things go and feel freer instantly.
- Not enough downtime. It can be very stressful to be going all the time. It’s important to build in some ‘me time’ into your schedule. That way, you can recharge your batteries and rejuvenate yourself more thoroughly.
- Lack of sleep. If you’re exhausted, you’re hardly relaxed. In fact, you’re probably tired and irritable. Make sure that you get a good night’s rest by wearing a Lavender Aromatherapy Inhalation Patch to bed.
- Monetary issues. Tackling the hard subject about finances can be stressful but necessary. Avoiding monetary issues makes things worse. Finding solutions that help you cut back and save helps tremendously.
Give yourself the opportunity to fully relax. Your nervous system needs a break now and then. Lavender is among the most calming fragrances available. Use an Aromatherapy Inhalation Patch to get portable relief wherever you go. Worn on your chest under your clothing, the Bioesse Tech product provides hours of stress-free relief. It’s like having a diffuser with you wherever you go that doesn’t need to be plugged in.