Essential oils should never come into direct contact with your skin. That’s why carrier oils exist. When mixed with an essential oil, you can directly apply the blend to your body. It’s also helpful if you use Bioesse Tech’s Blank Inhalation Patches and want to experience the benefits of aromatherapy essential oil blends.
Choose the Right Carrier Oil
Some of the different carrier oils you have to choose from include:
- Almond. Do not use if you have nut allergies. Organic almond oil works well with most essential oils. It can be used as a base oil or mixed with other carrier oils, whichever you prefer.
- Avocado. Extremely nourishing, avocado oil is used to deeply moisturize sensitive skin. It can be used with essential oils and other carrier oils to form the perfect, sensational blend for you.
- Castor. Well-known for its antifungal, antiviral, and antibacterial properties, it is used to soothe skin conditions and reduce pains. It can be used with other carrier oils as well as essential oils.
- Coconut. One of the most commonly used carrier oils, it, too, is antifungal, antiviral, and antibacterial. It makes a great base for homemade skincare products such as lip balms and ointments. It’s very nourishing
- Jojoba. Similar to the natural oils found in human skin, jojoba is easy to absorb and makes a great base for massage oils. It’s also used in bath products and herbal remedies because it makes a great base for other oils.
- Olive. Most people know this carrier oil as a cooking oil. It can be used for beauty products, cold-process soap, and all types of herbal remedies. It’s best to use it with other carrier oils like jojoba that absorb well because it is a thicker oil with a strong smell.
Choose what carrier oil appeals most to you. Experiment with mixing it with your favorite essential oils. Fill your Blank Inhalation Patches with your custom blend. Breathe in the healing properties aromatherapy brings.